- ATC Swaps Information
- All swaps to be in by 28th of each month – For example swap for Feb to be in by 28th Feb. And swaps sent out during the first week in March.
- Please ensure that you have your name and address on the back of the cards, along with the title of the theme of the month.
- You can have the following swaps
- One of a kind 1/1
- An Edition – Where all cards in your swap are the same. Please mark the reverse 1/5 2/5 3/5 4/5 5/5 etc depending on how many you make.
- A Series – Where cards are based on a theme, but all cards are different.
- Each person to put in 3 cards for a swap, will receive 3 cards in return.
- Please ensure that the correct postage is used for your SAE and your outgoing cards. PLEASE NOTE that in most instances Royal Mail will class your item as a Large Letter.
|What is as Artist Trading Cards (ATC) ?|